Chocolate Cookies with White chips. COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla.
There's a hint of coffee flavor, too. Line two baking trays with baking paper. Gently blend in the white chocolate and chocolate chips. You can have Chocolate Cookies with White chips using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cookies with White chips
- Prepare 12 oz of white chips.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter/margarine.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 2 3/4 cups of flour.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
Home » Cookies and Bars » Soft And Chewy White Chocolate Chip Cookies. Soft And Chewy White Chocolate Chip Cookies. Read our disclosure policy White Chocolate Macadamia Cookies. Field's cookie recipe that everyone can make at home!
Chocolate Cookies with White chips step by step
- Preheat oven to 400℉.
- Combine sugar, butter, vanilla, eggs, mix well..
- Stir in flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Add chips..
- Bake 9 minutes..
Homemade White Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect treat, especially during the cold months! In another bowl, whisk flour and baking soda; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Cookies are my all time favorite thing to bake. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until light and fluffy. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.