Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies. Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies. by: Kelsey Banfield. I love the way coffee enhances the flavor of chocolate, which is why I started doctoring up my favorite chocolate cookies with espresso powder. Chocolate meets coffee in these Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies.
In the bowl of a food processor, finely chop the chocolate covered espresso beans. Allow the cookies to cool completely on the baking sheets and serve. Community Member. "Double chocolate espresso cookies were my absolute favorite during college. You can have Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of coconut flakes.
- Prepare 5 tsp of powdered instant espresso.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 sticks of butters, softened.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of coffee extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, beaten to a fluff.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- Prepare 2 cups of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 2 cups of powdered sugar.
How To Make Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies These cookies have a nice rich chocolate flavor to them brought out by the espresso. They are easy to make and. Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies combine the flavors of chocolate and coffee in a decadent cookie for the holiday season. When deep rich chocolate cookie dough is flavored with espresso, studded with mini chocolate chips and rolled in festive holiday sprinkles, every bite is an indulgence.
Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Mix the flour, baking powder, coconut flakes, espresso powder and salt in a bowl and set aside..
- Combine butter, cocoa, vanilla and coffe extracts, eggs and both sugars. Mix with a hand or stand mixer until you get an even consistency..
- Stir flour and chocolate chips in small batches, making sure to distribute the fiest batch evenly before adding another..
- On a greased cookie pan lined with parchment paper distribute cookies (about 1 tbsp dough per cookie).
- Cook in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove and top with powdered sugar.
Step-by-step recipe with photos for Espresso Double Chocolate Chip Cookies, heavy on chocolate and caffeinated to boot. They're essentially your basic chocolate chip cookie recipe, transformed by two simple ingredients. These Double Chocolate Espresso Cookies are the perfect treat to enjoy with your after-dinner coffee. These decadent cookies are prepared with cocoa powder and chopped dark chocolate chunks. These double chocolate cookies taste especially chocolate-y thanks to the inclusion of espresso, which always heightens the chocolate flavor.