Chocolate Cookies. Enjoy Our Step-by-Step Ghirardelli Instructions for Chocolate Cookies. Ghirardelli Makes Cookies a Bite Better. It's one of my favorite bake sale recipes." – Judy Goldthorp.
Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. Bake these chocolate cookies with recipes from Food Network's expert chefs. You can cook Chocolate Cookies using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Cookies
- Prepare 5 oz. of Butter, softened (cannabutter optinal).
- You need 7 oz. of Sugar.
- You need 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Vanilla.
- Prepare 4 oz. of Flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Baking Cocoa.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1/2-1 cup of White Chocolate Chips (optinal).
- You need 1/4 cup of Nuts (optinal).
Add the eggs and vanilla extract to the creamed mixture and mix until combined. In a medium bowl, mix the cocoa. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually blend into creamed mixture.
Chocolate Cookies step by step
- Cream butter & sugar until fluffy.
- Add egg & vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking cocoa & baking soda in seperate bowl.
- Slowly blend dry ingredients into creamed mixture.
- Portion with cookie scoop onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in oven at 350 deg. for 8 min..
In another bowl, whisk flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture. These Chocolate Chip Cookies are a traditional cookie that melts in your mouth with every bite. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe: Ingredients & Substitutions. The only ingredient I feel confident that can be changed up is the mix-ins. DO NOT change anything else in this recipe.