Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies. There are a few things that need to happen for these cookies to be. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients. Remove to a wire rack to cool.
Flourless cookies aren't just a workaround for people who can't eat flour or who are out of flour. These easy, flourless cookies have few ingredients but big flavor. Whether you're out of flour, avoiding gluten, or simply looking for a decadent treat, all of these cookie recipes are made without any flour. You can cook Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- You need 1 cup of your fave peanut butter.
- You need 1 of lg egg white.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of lightly packed lt brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of maple flavoring (optional).
Check out How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookies Chewy, Gooey, Crunchy, or Cakey next. Very good cookies with just a little tweaking. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients. Place on an ungreased baking sheet; flatten with a fork.
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies instructions
- In a med bowl combine ALL ings except the egg white, while the oven heats to 350°F (180°C). Once they're well mixed, sugar isn't visible, add the egg white. You'll notice the batter seizes and becomes harder to stir. Do so just enough so the egg white is incorporated and isn't visible..
- Use a Tbsp scoop of some kind to place scoops of batter 1" or so apart on a rimmed baking sheet, press with a fork crosswise and place on a middle rack to bake for 7 – 9 mins for barely soft to crispy on the outside cookies..
- Use a spatula to remove these after 5 – 10 mins to a cooling rack. Be aware that because these don't have any flour, and therefore no gluten for structure, they're crumbly. They're also FULL of protein from the peanut butter AND the egg white. So enjoy!!.
- VERY optional: bake an 8 x 8 pan lined with parchment paper, LIGHTLY coated with an oil like coconut or sesame that won't burn or alter the taste of the pb. Add choc chips of your choice, or not. Bake at 350°F (180°C) for 35 mins or so, until a tester comes out clean, or the edges look solid. It'll harden as it cools. Take out with edges of paper to cool on cooling rack. Enjoy!!.
A great gluten free cookie, and just three ingredients. It's lightly salted, and there's no added sugar. The only ingredients are peanuts and salt. It's also best to use a fresh jar. Pressing the cookie dough down with a fork while making a criss cross pattern flattens the cookie dough and makes them bake more evenly.