Red, White and Blue Chocolate Chip Cookies. Festive red white and blue cookies decked out with semisweet and white chocolate chips and plenty of pops of colorful sprinkles! These cookies are so soft and chewy. I usually add just a touch more to chocolate chip cookies and bars when I bake them on any given day.
Patriotic Chocolate Chip Cookies are red, white and blue, easy to make, and totally festive! They are the ultimate chocolate chip cookie recipe! If you guys remember my Rainbow Chocolate Chip Cookies from a few weeks ago, they are what inspired these! You can have Red, White and Blue Chocolate Chip Cookies using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Red, White and Blue Chocolate Chip Cookies
- It’s 8 ounces of butter, melted and cooled to room temperature (2 sticks).
- You need 1 1/4 cups of light brown sugar, packed.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 cup of red and blue M&M's.
Red velvet and white chocolate were just made to go together, right? The flavors complement each other so well, and make for a luscious, delicious cookie. I love the hint of cocoa in the dough in contrast with the. The cookies themselves were quite good and didn't spread.
Red, White and Blue Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk in a bowl flour, baking soda and salt.
- In another large bowl whisk both sugars until well combined.
- Add the butter to sugars and beat until it forms a mass and pulls away from the sides of the bowl..
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour mixture until well blended.
- Stir in M&M's and white chocolate chips.
- Roll into 1 inch balls. Flatten tops slightlty. Place on prepared pans ans..
- Bake until light golden and just set about 8 to 12 minutes. Cool 5 minutes in pans then transfer to racks to cool completely.
If you don't like M&Ms and the crunch of the candy coating in them (that's why I'm not quite as Either way, whether as traditional invented-by-Ruth-Wakefield chocolate chip cookies or as red, white, and blue accented cookies, they can help. Instructions: To make the chocolate cookie dough, mix together the dry ingredients (including the cocoa powder) and set aside. Press some of the left over red white and blue M&M's onto the cookie dough ball. These chocolate chip cookies will look a little doughy when you remove them from the oven, and thats good. I was in a cloud of postpartum depression with no sweet baby to snuggle the blues away.