Sunshine's peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. We also decided to stud these cookies with luscious dark chocolate chips. That'll give them the time to come to room temperature, and it will help the batter come together more easily. If there's one thing I consider myself to be somewhat of an expert on in the baking world, it's cookies.
I adapted this recipe from one I found and loved on allrecipes.com. I have altered it somewhat to suit my tastes and my preferred baking techniques but this is based on the recipe known there as Aunt Cora's World's Best Cookies. The results were so disappointing as the dough spread in the pan creating one giant, flat, crumbly cookie. You can cook Sunshine's peanut butter chocolate chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sunshine's peanut butter chocolate chip cookies
- You need 3/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 cup of peanutbutter.
- It’s 2 Tbs of soft butter.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 of teas baking soda.
- You need 1/4 of teas salt.
- It’s 1/2 of teas vanilla extract.
- You need 2 Tbsp. of cold water.
Yesterday, three of my boys left. My husband took our oldest and second oldest (Colton and Parker, respectively) to Canada fishing. This is an annual trip for him, but the first-ever for Parker. Colton is already a veteran with one year under his belt!
Sunshine's peanut butter chocolate chip cookies instructions
- In a large bowl, put brown sugar, granulated sugar,eggs, vanilla n butter,mix well,Add water and peanut butter, then mix, now add dry ingredients,mix well,now add chocolate. chips n mix well. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- On ungresed cookie sheet,scoop out 1 Tbs of dough on cookie sheet. Bake for 9 minutes, or till lightly golden color,.
- Take out of oven let cool, Then enjoy U may scoop any size u like, just a just the time on cookies I did some with regular size ice cream scoop for 15 minutes, they were big cookies.
The cookies have an intense chocolate flavor. Soft gooey center with melted chips. The recipe is adapted from my Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies, a recipe I worked very hard to perfect. The high ratio of brown sugar and the extra egg yolk help contribute a rich, chewy, and thick texture with lots of flavor. I'm confident you'll love these pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!