Peanut butter cup cookies. Nutrient-Dense, Whole Food Ingredients In Every Product. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well. We made these at the beginning of the year.
Very good cookies with just a little tweaking. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients. Living in my house is like living in a casino. You can have Peanut butter cup cookies using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peanut butter cup cookies
- Prepare 1 3/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of milk.
- It’s 40 of miniature chocolate covered peanut butter cups.
Make sure the cookies are fully cooled and the chocolate completely set before freezing. Wrap the cookies in two zippered plastic bags (double bagged) or in an airtight container with a snap lid. Beat in egg yolks, milk and vanilla. Combine flour, cocoa and baking soda; gradually add to creamed mixture and mix well.
Peanut butter cup cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Unwrap all the miniature peanut butter cups..
- Sift together the flour, salt and baking soda. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, Cream together the butter, sugar, peanut butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg, vanilla & milk. Add the flour mixture and mix well..
- Shape into 40 balls and place each into an ungreased mini muffin pan. Bake at the 375 degrees for about 8 minutes. Remove from oven and immediately press a peanut butter cup into each ball. Cool and remove carefully from pan. Enjoy!.
If you take all these things into account, these cookies will knock your socks off! Perfect for your holiday cookie exchange. The cookies can be baked and stored at room. How to layer gooey cookie bars. It's pretty easy to do this, since it's a pretty liquidy dough right after mixing.