White Chocolate Payday Cookies. Find Deals on White Chocolate Cookies in Bread & Pastries on Amazon. But one great thing about the chocolate chip cookie is. They also taste Paydays, Krabby Patty Gummies, and White Chocolate Snickers.
Sharing our favorite way to eat a Payday Candy Bar today! Caramel, peanuts and nougat, yes please! Payday Candy Bar Who doesn't love a Payday Candy Bar?!! You can have White Chocolate Payday Cookies using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of White Chocolate Payday Cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature (1 stick).
- It’s 4 ounces of white chocolate, chopped. Do not use chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 6 ounces of Payday chocolate caramel peanut bites candy, cut in to.
- You need of pieces.
So excited to share my newest cookies with you today. This flavor combo was recommended to me by my mother and father-in-law, Reed and Lori last week. Add the nuts and white chocolate and mix until incorporated. For the topping: Top the cookies with a.
White Chocolate Payday Cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Whisk together flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda in a bowl, set aside.
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave just until smooth.
- In another bowl beat butter and sugar until creamy, beat in white chocolate.
- Add eggs one at a time beating in each egg, beat in vanilla.
- Stir in flour mixture until well combined..
- Fold in Payday pieces, mixture will be quite soft. Refrigerste until firm enough to roll.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place 2 inches apart on prepared pans. Bake 9 to 13 minutes until lightly set. Cool in pans 5 minutes then transfer to racks to cool.
Line two baking trays with baking paper. Other recipes I've created in the past for the same reason as these Byron Bay cookie copycat recipe (ie because I love 'em but they're expensive! Byron Bay Triple Choc Fudge Cookies – Chocolate cookies with white AND dark chocolate, these are seriously chewy and seriously chocolatey!; Byron Bay Choc Chunk Cookies – the same cookie dough as this recipe. Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies with fresh cranberries, oats, white chocolate chips and pecans. A delicious and simple holiday cookie recipe to add to your baking list that everyone will absolutely Love!