Easy chocolate chip cookies. How to make The Best Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever (how to make easy cookies from scratch). Like I said, these cookies are crazy easy, however here are a few notes. Try this wildly-popular chocolate chip cookie recipe for yourself.
Crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside!! Easy chocolate chip cookie recipe video. This simple no-chill, no mixer recipe makes the easiest chocolate chip cookies. You can cook Easy chocolate chip cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy chocolate chip cookies
- You need 4 cup of sifted flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- You need 2 sticks of butter, melted.
Quick & Easy to make: No bringing the ingredients to room. The thing about chocolate chip cookies is that everyone loves them, but no one can agree on the correct recipe. And after a couple rounds of testing (poor us), I came up with what I consider to be the easiest chocolate chip cookie recipe there is. And while I love fancy cookies, sometimes I just want easy chocolate chip cookies.
Easy chocolate chip cookies instructions
- Mix first ingredients set aside. Set oven 325f.
- Mix sugars, eggs, vanilla, melted butter, use hand mixer.
- Fold dry ingredients with sugar mixture, add chocolate.
- Use your hand then spatula, mix good.
- Cook about 15. Minutes. If you want crispy leave additional 2 minutes in the oven.
- Huge cookies.
I don't think there is any secret by now that I have a certain obsession affection for cookies. These easy chocolate chip cookies are simply scrumptious. Serve deliciously warm, straight from the oven or cooled and dunked in a perfect cuppa. Jump to the Easy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe or read on for our tips on making them. There are lots of chocolate chip cookie recipes out there, but this is the one I go to the most.