Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies with White Chocolate Chips. Soft and chewy oatmeal cookies with white chocolate chips and dried cranberries. Oatmeal cookies using dried cranberries and white chocolate chips, or you can use chocolate chips if you wish. Stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate.
I can't think of a better cookie to add to your cookie spread than these oatmeal cranberry white chocolate chip cookies. Not only do they look festive and holiday appropriate, they TASTE like Christmas cookies. Try these chewy oatmeal cranberry cookie with white chocolate, and get ready to meet your new favorite cookie recipe! You can have Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies with White Chocolate Chips using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies with White Chocolate Chips
- Prepare 1 C. of Shortening.
- Prepare 1 1/2 C. of Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 C. of Milk.
- You need 1 tsp. of Vanilla.
- It’s 1/4 tsp. of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp. of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Nutmeg.
- You need 3 C. of Quick-Cooking Oats.
- It’s 1 C. of Cranberries.
- You need 1 C. of White Chocolate Chips.
This easy cookie is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser and the perfect dessert for To be more specific, I'm talking about these oatmeal cranberry cookies with white chocolate chips. What do these cookies taste like? Since they're flavored with white chocolate chips and cranberries they take on a bit of those flavors too! These are my most request cookies of all time.
Oatmeal Cranberry Cookies with White Chocolate Chips step by step
- Cream shortening, sugar, & eggs till light and fluffy..
- Stir in milk & vanilla..
- Sift together dry ingredients; stir into creamed mixture..
- Stir in oats, cranberries, & chips..
- Drop from tablespoon 2 inches apart on cookie sheet (original recipie says "lightly greased" – I personally had no issues without doing this)..
- Bake 400° F, 9 min. Cool slightly and remove from pan. -Makes 5 dozen-.
I started out making an oatmeal with dehydrated strawberries and white chips and they were an instant hit. Add white chocolate chips and cranberries and stir well. I am so glad that you found the white chocolate cranberry oatmeal cookies delightful, Maria! I love that you have used this recipe as a base and added in various nuts and other fruits as well. Overloaded with white chocolate chips and tangy dried cranberries, I'd like to say… come to mama you gorgeous softie!