Pistachio-Cranberry Cookies. I came up with this recipe one year when looking for a cookie that had a little red and green in it. The combination of cranberries and pistachios is delicious. Add cranberries, pistachios and chocolate chips to cookie dough, and mix until combined.
Watch the Casey Malone Show for stories in and around the Mahoning Valley – Youngstown. Cranberry Pistachio Cookies – perfectly festive cookies for your holidays! These cookies are crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside and are gluten free, oil free and vegan! You can have Pistachio-Cranberry Cookies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pistachio-Cranberry Cookies
- Prepare 18-1/2 oz. of pkg. yellow cake mix.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of Oil.
- It’s 1/2 c. of Pistachio nuts, chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of Sweetened dried cranberries.
- You need 1/2 c. of White chocolate chips.
Soft Pistachio Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies with a hint of cinnamon. The red and green make a great Christmas cookie. Have used other nuts instead of pistachios with success. Bake in top and Repeat with remaining dough.
Pistachio-Cranberry Cookies step by step
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs and oil; mix well..
- Fold in nuts, cranberries, and white chocolate chips..
- Drop by spoonfuls on ungreased baking sheet..
- Bake 350 degrees for 12 minutes or until edges are lightly golden..
- Transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool. Makes about 3 dozen..
- Eat and enjoy !!!!.
Pistachio cranberry icebox cookies will keep well, stored in an. Share: Rate this Recipe Add pistachios and cranberries. Cut dough in half and place each half on a sheet of waxed paper. These cookies are a texture lover's paradise. Between the soft dough, crunchy pistachios, and chewy dried cranberries- I could eat these salty sweet cookies for the rest of my life and be content.