Cheesecake. Find Deals on Juniors Cheesecakes For Delivery in Bread & Pastries on Amazon. Banana Cheesecake with Cream Pie Topping "A combination of banana cheesecake and banana cream pie all rolled into one dessert! Lemon Meringue Cheesecake "Light and tangy in a perfect mix." – Valda Walsh.
Get great tasting desserts and cheesecake recipes. Taste of Home has lots of delicious cheesecake recipes including chocolate cheesecakes, lemon cheesecakes, strawberry cheesecakes, and more cheesecake recipes and ideas. Cheesecake is a sweet dessert consisting of one or more layers. You can have Cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesecake
- Prepare 18 of graham crackers, crushed.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter, melted.
- You need 4 (8 ounce) of packages cream cheese.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of white sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of sour cream (include only for NY Style).
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
The main, and thickest layer, consists of a mixture of soft, fresh cheese (typically cream cheese or ricotta), eggs, and sugar. If there is a bottom layer, it often consists of a crust or base made from crushed cookies (or digestive biscuits), graham crackers, pastry, or sometimes sponge cake. Spoon the topping over the cheesecake. The Cheesecake Factory Special Lemonade Sweet and tart, made fresh at the bar.
Cheesecake step by step
- Crush graham crackers as fine as possible.
- In a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter.
- Press crushed graham crackers onto bottom and half-side of spring-form pan.
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Blend in milk, sour cream (NY Style only), vanilla, and flour until smooth, mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Grease a 10 inch spring-form pan.
- Pour filling into prepared crust.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Turn the oven off, and let cake cool in oven with the door closed for 5 to 6 hours; this prevents cracking.
- Chill in refrigerator and serve.
Soft Drinks Coke, Diet Coke, Coke Zero, Barq's Root Beer, Sprite, and Dr Pepper. About half an hour before you plan to serve the cheesecake, remove it from the fridge. This cheesecake is delicious and pretty easy to make. It was my first time making a cheesecake so I read through many of these reviews prior to. I added some cinnamon to the crust like one other reviewer did – and added some lemon juice and lemon extract to the filling – it was just a slight lemon flavor but perfect!