Hacked 'Sugar' Cookies (Sugar/Gluten Free/Low Cal). These Sugar-free Chocolate Chip Cookies are grain-free, easy to make, and absolutely delicious! They come together in one bowl for a quick Low-carb desserts are some of my favorite recipes to make. You get all the taste and deliciousness you want, but without the unhealthy sugars and carbs!
Ingredients of Hacked 'Sugar' Cookies (Sugar/Gluten Free/Low Cal)
- You need 1/4 cup of coconut flour (140 cals).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of yogurt (35 cals).
- You need 6 Tablespoons of erythithol/trulia (effectively 0 cals) – to taste.
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons of egg whites (25 cals).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
If you don't have meringue powder, you can leave it out, and the. Truly sugar free, gluten free and vegan! Just naturally occurring sugars in bananas and dried fruits. I really wanted to make a giant cookie full of good for us goodies that I could pack for an active day and really feel like I did good for my body – exercised and.
Hacked 'Sugar' Cookies (Sugar/Gluten Free/Low Cal) instructions
- Pre heat oven to 375. Use a tablespoon to pluck down each cookie, spread them out about an inch and half so apart. Press them down a little as well. However be gentle, they will be very light and will indeed swell a bit when baked..
- Bake for about 15 minutes (cookies should generally start to get some browning on top not just edges.).
- Open the oven and turn it off, let the oven cool off with the cookies inside. Leave them like this for about 10 minutes..
- Pull them out and let them cool. Coconut flour is finicky about drying out, this extra drying step should allow them to solidify a bit more (and weirdly increase density)..
Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Soy Free and Sugar Free Recipes. Baked goods • breakfast • cookies • desserts • drinks • entrees • salads • sides • snacks • soups + stews • tips + resources. Fill up all your mugs with sugar by drawing lines that can change the direction of the sugars flow. Use the colour changing filters to fill up the different coloured mugs in this fun physics game. – All levels unlocked. These delicate sugar cookies are perfect for Easter cut-outs and we're sure the Easter Bunny will be delighted to take a nibble.