Raisins,white chocolate, pecan, and crown royal cookies. These irresistible treats are loaded with white baking chips In another bowl, whisk flour and baking soda; gradually beat into creamed mixture. Stir in cranberries, baking chips and pecans. Crown Royal Apple Pecan Cake is the new Carrot Cake!
I actually came upon the royal cookie by accident. See, shortly after I had Max (well, after he could eat real food), I tried to bribe him to stay in his stroller. Soft, smooth white chocolate with a hint of pecan.a very yummy cookie. You can cook Raisins,white chocolate, pecan, and crown royal cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Raisins,white chocolate, pecan, and crown royal cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of fllour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 sticks of butter room temperature.
- You need 2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- It’s 1 cup of pecans.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raisans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white chocolate chip.
- You need 1 cup of rum/crown royal/or any other liquor.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
Chop the white chocolate as course or as fine as you like. I loved the flavor of the pecans and white chocolate together. I cut up part of a big chunk of Ghiradeli white chocolate. I used a bit more than called for.it was delish!
Raisins,white chocolate, pecan, and crown royal cookies step by step
- Soak raisans and pecans in liquor for about an hour, then drain..
- Cream sugar, butter and eggs together for 2 minutes.
- Add baking powder and flour slowly, mix well..
- Add nuts, raisans, and chocolate chips..
- Place on parchment paper, bake at 350 for about 12 minutes..
If you love raisins, this is the chocolate chip cookie for you! Using milk chocolate in these cookies was, of course, an accidental baking occurrence. Close up of Milk Chocolate Chip Cookies with Raisins on white marble slab. So this is for all the raisin and chocolate lovers out there, this is. My Life as a Dog Bed: Crown Royal Cookies.