Vanilla Cheesecake for One. This vanilla cheesecake recipe is always a hit. For an easy cheesecake with the ultimate in vanilla flavor, use the highest strength vanilla extract. Run small knife around sides of pan to loosen crust; remove sides of pan.
Add the cream, vanilla bean paste. This makes a big batch, so you might have enough to make some mini cheesecakes too. The cookies make this one much more special and far more yummy. You can have Vanilla Cheesecake for One using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Cheesecake for One
- Prepare 2 ounces of cream cheese, at room temoerature.
- You need 1 of large egg white.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sour cram.
- You need 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare as needed of oreo cookie crumbs.
- Prepare as needed of whipped cream.
- It’s as needed of fresh fruit.
- Prepare as needed of mint chcolate Andes candies.
Pure vanilla bean extract is a must. It is not just an ordinary cheesecake but vanilla cheesecake. Add the soft cream cheese one spoon at the time then slowly add cream. Add pudding powder and mix just until well incorporated.
Vanilla Cheesecake for One instructions
- Spray a 10 ounce microwave safe ramekin with nob stick spray.
- In a bowl beat all ingredients except crumbs until smooth.
- Por into prepated ramekim and microwave on high 45 seconds, check it, it should be pulling away from the sides of the ramekin and appear almost set. Cook at 10 second intervals if it is not don, but dont overcook it should be not quite set in the center.
- Cool to room temperature than cover and refrigerate until cold at least 2 hours.
- Run a thin knife around edge of ramekin and invert onto plate.
- Sprinkle top with oreo crumbs, whipped cream and fresh berries.
It never fails to remind me of the time I met my husband. A vanilla cheesecake is a cheesecake that has been made with vanilla cream cheese. No-Churn Vanilla Ice Cream For One! No ice cream maker and no cooking required. This No Bake Vanilla Cheesecake is incredibly smooth!