Soft Chewy Choco Cookies. Among them, these soft and chewy chocolate cookies. These cookies have been a family staple for as long as I can remember. We use them to make ice cream sandwiches, sometimes they're topped with marshmallows and melted chocolate, but most often they're enjoyed just as you see here— with a simple sprinkling of sugar.
Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon. You can have Soft Chewy Choco Cookies using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soft Chewy Choco Cookies
- Prepare 120 grams of softened butter.
- It’s 140 grams of sugar (i used mix of brown and white sugar).
- You need 1 of room temp egg.
- You need 200 grams of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of hazelnut instant coffee (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract (i chose coffee to vanilla).
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chunks (or chip, anything).
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped almond (coarsely).
In a large bowl, cream together margarine and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt; stir into the creamed mixture until just blended. The soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies are slightly larger than you may be used to baking.
Soft Chewy Choco Cookies step by step
- Beat butter and sugar til creamy and soft.
- Add egg, mix well.
- Add flour, salt, hazelnut instant coffee, mix well.
- This is how the dough should look like, its kinda non sticky.
- Drop all those choco chunks and almonds and just make sure they are evenly distributed.
- Prepare lined tins (use parchment paper) and prepare your oven, preheat at 190°C.
- Make balls, use a teaspoon (or tablespoon, make it to your desire), drop it onto tins, flatten it a bit, make sure there's distance like 2-3 inches between the balls to avoid them sticking together when they expand during baking..
- Bake for 15 minutes or when you see the edges of the cookies are a bit brownish..
- Leave them to cool slightly then fully cooling them onto the rack.
- Serve with black coffee.. yummy!.
Beat in vanilla and eggs until well blended. Beat in flour, baking soda and salt. CHEWY Chocolate Chip Cookies are a new favorite cookie recipe with a secret ingredient that makes them chewy and stay soft!! If chewy cookies aren't your thing, make sure to try out my Chocolate Chip Cookie Brittle or my Crispy Bits Chocolate Chip Cookies! My Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies Are For All You Chew Cookie Lovers!