All-But-One Cookies. Cookies are files created by websites you visit. They make your online experience easier by saving browsing information. With cookies, sites can keep you signed in, remember your site preferences, and give you locally relevant content.
Computer Cookies are created not just by the website the user is browsing but also by other websites that run ads, widgets, or other elements on the page being loaded. Each one is a separate cookie. To find a particular cookie, we can split document.cookie by ;, and then find the right name. You can have All-But-One Cookies using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of All-But-One Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, softened.
- It’s 1 cup of shortening.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 4 of eggs.
- You need 4 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of instant coffee.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 2 cups of white chocolate chips.
All-But-One Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream together butter, shortening, white sugar and brown sugar and vanilla extract until fluffy.
- Add in one egg at a time, mixing well after each egg.
- Mix in a separate bowl the flour, baking powder, unsweetened cocoa, instant coffee and salt.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture until just combined.
- Add in chocolate and white chocolate chips.
- Chill dough for 20-60 minutes.
- Scoop onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until done.
- Let sit on cookie sheets 3-5 minutes before transferring to cooling racks.