Cinnamon Crisp Ice Cream Neapolitan. For the cinnamon ice cream: In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, combine the half-and-half and sugar. Stir it around to combine and allow to warm. Break into large pieces and set aside.
Bring almost to simmer over medium-high heat. Neapolitan Ice Cream is a food item added by the Pam's HarvestCraft mod. Neapolitan Ice Cream has no known uses in crafting. You can have Cinnamon Crisp Ice Cream Neapolitan using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Crisp Ice Cream Neapolitan
- It’s 12 of eggroll wrappers.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of melted salted butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of cinnamon sugar.
- It’s 4 cups of vanilla.
- You need of Fir Serving.
- Prepare of Whipped cream.
- Prepare of Chocolate and Caramel sauce homemade or store bought.
Stir together remaining ingredients except ice cream until crumbly; sprinkle over apples. Keywords: apple crisp, best apple crisp, Cinnamon Apple Cobbler, Cinnamon Apple Crisp, easy apple crisp. I made it last night for friends we had over tonight. Everyone LOVED it with a dollop of sugar-free vanilla ice cream.
Cinnamon Crisp Ice Cream Neapolitan step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay eggroll wrappers on parchment.
- Brush with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Bake until golden and crisp anout 5 minutes. Set aside to cool. They can be made hours in advance.When ready to serve assemble nepolioians.
- Assemble Nepalian right before serving.
- Place one cinnamon crisp on serve plate.
- Carefully. So as not to break crisp spread 1/2 cup Vanlla ice cream.
- Top ice cream with another crisp.
- Spread another 1/2 cup ice cream.
- Top with whipped cream and drizzle with chocolate and caramel sauces.
This baked version of the crispy treats is a sweet finale to any Mexican meal, served warm with ice cream. Mix together the sugar and cinnamon. I first tried this recipe when I still lived at home. My dad especially loved them.—Sarah Bueckert, Austin, Manitoba. Cinnamon Crisps Recipe photo by Taste of Home.