Buttery delicious sugar cookies. Wish someone well with a cookie care package that's sure to shape smiles. Mix & match cookie flavors for personalized care packages to show them you care! As mentioned,you can change up the color of these cookies by adding food coloring.
The BEST Chewy Sugar Cookies Recipe – Absolutely the BEST sugar cookie recipe I've ever tasted! These sugar cookies are soft, chewy and produce a flavorful bakery style soft sugar cookie! Quick and easy to make, this sugar cookie recipe makes cookies that turn out perfectly every single time! You can cook Buttery delicious sugar cookies using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buttery delicious sugar cookies
- It’s 3 c of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 c of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1-1/2 c of white sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 tsp of vanilla extract.
Cream Cheese Cookies Recipe has everything that you love about cheesecake in bite size cookies. These delicious Monster Cookies are so easy to make and they taste amazing! I know you are going to love these as much as we do! I think my grandma's sugar cookie recipe is the first recipe I ever collected for my recipe box.
Buttery delicious sugar cookies step by step
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together, set aside. In large mixing bowl cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs one at a time. Beat in vanilla. Gradually beat in flour mixture until combined..
- Cover dough and chill for 2 hours..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease cookie sheets. On a clean, floured surface roll out small portions of chilled dough til 1/4” thick. Cut out shapes using cookie cutters. Bake 8-10 minutes (you know they’re ready when the center doesn’t look “wet” anymore). Cool on wire racks..
- All done!.
I still have her handwritten recipe and it's certainly a treasure. Sprinkle with sugar; place a walnut or raisin in the center of each if desired. Remove to wire racks to cool. We also decided to stud these cookies with luscious dark chocolate chips. I have a small dessert business & frequently make sugar cookies (plain, frosted, etc.).