Cheese Cake in Pressure Cooker. Making cheesecake in the pressure cooker is THE BEST method. The steady heat and steamy environment makes every bite creamy and I absolutely love all the recipes on "Simply Recipes " everything has always turned out delicious. I want to try this pressure cooker cheese cake, I have a.
Place the foil strip on the bottom of the pan and up the sides. Making Pressure Cooker Cheesecake is a piece of cake. To make it almost perfect in the pressure cooker is another story. You can have Cheese Cake in Pressure Cooker using 13 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cheese Cake in Pressure Cooker
- Prepare of for crust.
- Prepare 10 of Graham Crackers (I used chocolate graham).
- It’s 4-6 T of Butter +/- melted.
- You need 2 t of to 1.5T Brown Sugar (to desired level of sweetness).
- You need Pinch of Sea Salt.
- It’s of for batter.
- You need 16 oz of Philly Cream Cheese -room temp.
- You need 2/3 C of White Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sour Cream (Breakstones is good) -room temp.
- Prepare 2 T of Cornstarch.
- You need 2 t of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 2 Pinches of Sea Salt.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
Remember, cheesecake batter will expand under pressure in the pressure cooker. Cooker cake recipe with step by step photos – Spongy and a soft, light textured delicious sponge cake made in pressure cooker.making a basic vanilla sponge cake in a pressure Tips for making cake in pressure cooker. How I Bake Cake In My Pressure Cooker: I used this to insulate heat evenly in between the cake pan and. Yes, you want to try it.
Cheese Cake in Pressure Cooker step by step
- Process graham crackers to crumbs and combine in bowl with sea salt and brown sugar..
- Mix in the butter until mixture sticks together..
- Line sides and bottom of 7 inch spring form pan with parchment paper..
- Use spoon/measuring cup etc. to pack crumb mixture in bottom to form crust..
- Place pan in freezer while mixing batter..
- For batter see below.
- Mix the Sugar, Cornstarch and Salt in a small mixing bowl.
- Put Cream Cheese in a mixing bowl and beat with a hand blender on low until broken up..
- Mix in Sugar mixture on low a little at a time, scraping down sides as needed until combined..
- Add Sour Cream and Vanilla and mix on low until combined..
- Blend in Eggs one at a time until combined on low scraping down sides as needed..
- Take pan out of freezer and pour batter in..
- Tap pan on counter top to remove bubbles. You probably won't get all of them out. When finished cover pan with aluminum foil. Doesn't need to be air tight..
- Make a foil sling by folding aluminum foil sheet into approx. 3 inch strip long enough to allow you to put the pan in and out of the pressure cooker. After it's in, fold tabs down when placing pressure cooker lid on..
- Put liner in cooker and add 1 cup of water and trivet. Turn cooker on with lid removed to bring water up to where it's just beginning to boil.
- Put aluminum foil covered pan and sling into cooker folding tabs of sling down..
- Put lid on cooker..
- Cook on high pressure for 38 minutes. This time is due to the smaller size of the spring form pan and the depth of the batter..
- Allow full Natural Pressure Release..
- Remove with foil sling..
- Uncover and admire your beautiful work..
- Chill before serving..
Perfectly cooked cheesecake in about an hour from the PC. Pressure cooker cheesecake was a bridge too far. Keyword bread, breakfast, bundt cake, cheese, egg, ham, instant pot, pressure cooker, savory. To use the stove top pressure cooker like an oven, remove the gasket and whistle. Monitor the temperature of the pressure cooker to get a perfectly baked cake.