Lactation Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. This moist and chewy oatmeal raisin cookie recipe makes the best version of an old favorite. Reviews for: Photos of Oatmeal Raisin Cookies I. Hope you enjoy this video please like and subscrive for more 😊😀.
These oatmeal raisin lactation cookies recipe are loaded with healthy ingredients. We added whole flaxseed for additional health and milk-producing benefits. The most moist, delicious, not-too-sweet lactation cookie recipe for breastfeeding mamas– or just people who are looking for a healthier treat. You can cook Lactation Oatmeal Raisin Cookies using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lactation Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of flaxseed meal.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of oats.
- It’s 2 tbsp of brewers yeast.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of raisins.
These oatmeal raisin cookies are the perfect wintertime (lactation) snack! They're made with warming spices and three ingredients thought to help boost Just add a little Brewer's yeast and flaxseed meal to make them "lactation cookies" 🙂. I've been all about lactation recipes lately (have you seen my. Lactation Cookies Are Delicious Oatmeal Cookies With Added Health Benefits!
Lactation Oatmeal Raisin Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F..
- Combine butter, sugar, and brown sugar in a mixer..
- Add flaxseed to water and allow to sit for 3-5 minutes..
- Add vanilla extract, egg, and flaxseed to batter..
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, salt, and brewer's yeast..
- Add dry ingredients to butter and sugar mixture..
- Fold in oats and raisins, then spoon on to cookie sheet..
- Bake for 12 minutes..
Like I said above, don't let the name of these cookies scare you! Raisins: Contains iron, fiber, and antioxidants. Coconut: High in copper and iron, manganese, and antioxidant. An oatmeal raisin cookie is a type of drop cookie distinguished by an oatmeal-based dough with raisins mixed throughout. Its ingredients also typically include flour, sugar, eggs, salt, and various spices.