Apple oatmeal bar. Mix flour, salt and baking soda. Add brown sugar and oatmeal, mix well. An apple walks into a bar.
I used apples because they're in season. These healthy Apple Pie Oatmeal Bars with a crunchy pecan streusel topping are a decadent tasting, yet healthy breakfast treat or snack recipe! These taste just like apple pie but are made without. You can cook Apple oatmeal bar using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple oatmeal bar
- Prepare 2 cups of oatmeal.
- It’s 1 Cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of apple slice and chopped.
- You need 1 of banana.
- Prepare 2 of egg whites.
- You need Dash of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 cup of raw honey.
- You need 2 tablespoons of chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 of puck cream.
- It’s 1/4 of coconut oil.
If baked oatmeal with apples sounds a little too wholesome to be really good, think again. Even people who don't like oatmeal like this five-star recipe — check the comments to see for yourself. Pour apples over the crust and spread in an even layer. Pour the remaining oat mixture over the top and spread evenly.
Apple oatmeal bar step by step
- Reheat oven 350f.
- Mash the bananas, add one chopped apple,mix with all the ingredients..
- Slice the apple lay it on the pan..
- Add the mixture on top of the apple.
- Add puck cream on top of the mixture, and it make it creamy..
- Cook for 35 yo 40 minutes, enjoy..
Transfer pan to wire rack and cool completely. These Apple Oatmeal Crumb Bars are perfect for fall. Filled with oatmeal, brown sugar, & cinnamon apples – they taste amazing drizzled with salted caramel sauce! I'm a firm believer in an apple a day. These apple pie oatmeal bars are rich and crispy with an apple pie filling that is sort of like Grandma's apple pie without the crust!