Black Bottom Cheese Cake Cupcakes. The cream cheese part is yummy but the cake itself is blah. I even followed other's advice and replaced the water with coffee still blah. I've had way better black bottom cupcakes.
The important thing is not to over mix the ingredients or the filling will be too thin and may dissolve into the. Black-bottom pie is a blast from my past! A rich chocolate bottom layer and a delicious rum filling. You can have Black Bottom Cheese Cake Cupcakes using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Black Bottom Cheese Cake Cupcakes
- Prepare of Filling Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of cream cheese softened.
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of peanut butter chips.
- You need of Chocolate Cupcake Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of canola oil.
- It’s 1 tbsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1-1/2 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of cocoa.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
I've taken that winning combo and turned it into a. Quick and Easy Black Bottom Goodness Cupcake. A few weekends ago I spent the afternoon at my grandmother's house rooting through a giant shoebox of Make your cheesecake topping first. Stir the cream cheese and sugar together until well-combined and smooth (if you have softened.
Black Bottom Cheese Cake Cupcakes step by step
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in the sugar, egg, and salt until smooth. Fold in chocolate and peanut butter chips and set aside..
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, water, oil, vinegar, and vanilla until well blended..
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt, gradually beat into sugar mixture and well mix..
- Fill 18 paper-lined muffin cups half full with batter. Top each with about a tablespoon of the cream cheese mixture.
- Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cupcake (not filling) comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan..
I first came across black-bottom cupcakes ages ago, and while I made a recipe years ago that I liked at the. Black bottom cupcakes are chocolate cupcakes with a cheesecake topping and chocolate chips. These Easy Black-Bottom Cheesecake Cupcakes are creamy bites of creamy cheesy fruity delight. Twenty-one years ago today I gave birth to my first son. It is amazing how you become a parent one day and you have no idea what the future will hold.