Pudding Cookies. Why Add Pudding To Your Cookie Dough? Adding instant pudding to your cookie dough is a simple trick to amp up the flavor, but also to keep the cookies soft. Easy Pudding Cookies have 'easy' in the name, so you know you'll have a batch of warm, gooey and moist cookies ready in no time!
Apparently they're all the rage and everyone's favorite thing ever. This is a really simple pudding cookie, just to show you the basic mechanics of the recipe. But what are the extras that make these cookies extra special? You can cook Pudding Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pudding Cookies
- You need 1 c of butter softened.
- It’s 3/4 c of brown sugar packed.
- Prepare 1/4 c of white sugar.
- It’s 1 PKG of (4 serving) instant pudding any flavor.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- You need 2 1/4 c of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of Chocolate chips or any other add in you desire.
First, our favorite secret weapon for making cookies tender and chewy with just one step: pudding mix. This treasure gives extra points for every type of jelly during Giant Mode. Banana pudding takes the form of cookies with this recipe from Delish.com. Top each cookie with a dollop of whipped topping, more crushed wafers, and a slice of banana.
Pudding Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 f.
- In large bowl add butter, both sugars and pudding mix. Beat until light and fluffy. Mix in eggs and vanilla until you have a well combined mixture..
- In separate bowl combine remaining ingredients except chocolate chips..
- A third at a time add dry mixture to your butter/sugar mixture and mix well. Once done you should have a fairly stiff dough..
- Fold in your add-ins..
- Drop by spoonful on to ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 8-12 minutes. Edges will be light golden when ready..
- Yield varies by size of cookie. Makes a wonderful soft batch cookie..
These Pistachio Pudding cookies are soft and chewy, and are the prettiest festive shade of green! An easy drop cookie recipe you will L. They are the best oatmeal cookies I have ever had. I took my favorite pudding cookie recipe, added some cute sprinkles, white chocolate chips and cheesecake pudding. I think these were the best cookies that I have made to date.