The most amazing moist peanut butter cookies!. Many ovens are not accurate to the temperature they claim. If the cookies turn out dry, simply put they were overbaked. They should be moist and gooey.
The brilliance of these cookies is These cookies look absolutely amazing!!! I can't wait to try these with my kids they will love this Even Magnolia got the moist cake issue down! I digress-things are infinitely better in small batches. You can have The most amazing moist peanut butter cookies! using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The most amazing moist peanut butter cookies!
- It’s 1 stick of butter (softened).
- It’s 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of white flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 of light brown sugar (or 1/4 cup honey).
- It’s 1 of egg (room temperature).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- You need of White sugar (separate).
They are so flavorful and wonderfully chewy! Egg: I use large eggs in most of my recipes including this one. Maple syrup is here mostly for flavor – caramel-y. This post is sponsored by Pampered Chef, whose baking products I have used and loved for years.
The most amazing moist peanut butter cookies! step by step
- Mix together (with an electric mixer) butter and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add 1/2 cup flour, both sugars, baking soda, egg, baking powder, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Make your dough into balls and place on an un greased cookie sheet. Then roll in white sugar.
- Make a cross cross mark with a fork..
- Bake at 375 degrees for 7-9 minutes.
If you want slightly more flavorful cookies, you can add things like vanilla. Wasn't expecting sugar cookies; sweetness of the light brown. They're egg-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, and taste AMAZING! Since many people are already loving the date-sweetened brownie recipe I posted last week, I thought I'd try my hand at sweetening another favorite. Which makes me a PB convert.