Lemon & White Chocolate Ice Cream★Recipe video★. The lemon, Citrus limon, is a species of small evergreen tree in the flowering plant family Rutaceae, native to South Asia, primarily North eastern India. Its fruits are round in shape. Lemon juice is a characteristic ingredient in many pastries and desserts, such as tarts and the traditional American lemon meringue pie.
Lemon. Лицензиар. "SME (от лица компании "Columbia"); LatinAutor – SonyATV, EMI Music Publishing. Lemon (Citrus × limon) is a hybrid of the plant genus Citrus, as well as the common name for the popular edible fruit of this small tree or spreading bush. The lemon plant is characterized by thorny branches and white flowers with purple edges, while the acidic, juicy fruit is oval (egg-shaped). Перевод слова lemon, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. You can have Lemon & White Chocolate Ice Cream★Recipe video★ using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon & White Chocolate Ice Cream★Recipe video★
- You need of ・a egg (LL size).
- You need of ・1 oz (1/6 cup) granulated sugar.
- Prepare of ・1.2-1.4 oz (2.5 Tbsp.)lemon juice (about 1 lemon).
- You need of ・3.5 oz white chocolate.
- You need of ・3.5 oz (2/5 cup) milk.
- You need of ・4.2 oz (1/2 cup) heavy cream.
- You need of ・4/5 Tbsp. granulated sugar (for heavy cream).
- It’s of ・5 drops of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Lemons are a versatile fruit that are also an excellent source of vitamin C. From Middle English lymon, from Old French lymon ("citrus"), from Arabic لَيْمُون (laymūn) or Ottoman Turkish لیمون (limon), from Persian لیمو (limu). Cognate with Sanskrit निम्बू (nimbū, "lime"). Lemon definition is – an acid fruit that is botanically a many-seeded pale yellow oblong berry produced by a small thorny citrus tree (Citrus limon) and that has a rind from which an aromatic oil is extracted.
Lemon & White Chocolate Ice Cream★Recipe video★ instructions
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/C5RHDqwmfqU.
- Cut white chocolate into small pieces. Pierce the lemon several times with a fork. And squeeze out lemon juice..
- Beat egg lightly until it gets watery. Add granulated sugar and mix well for about 30 seconds. Strain the lemon juice and add it to the egg mixture. Mix well for about 30 seconds..
- Put the mixture into a pot. Boil water in a pan. Put the pot in hot water and heat the mixture while stirring on low heat..
- Continue to stir until it starts to thicken. Turn off the heat and put the white chocolate. Wait for 30 seconds as it is and mix well until it gets smooth. Put the pot out from the hot water..
- Warm the milk in the hot water on low heat until it reaches body temperature. Add the warmed milk to the lemon mixture in 3 parts. Mix well each time..
- Add granulated sugar to heavy cream and whip it while cooling with ice water. Add vanilla essence. Whip it until soft peaks hang down..
- Put the heavy cream out from the ice water. Cool the pot (the lemon mixture) in the ice water for 5 minutes. Strain it..
- Add the whipped heavy cream to the lemon mixture in 3 parts. Mix well each time until it gets smooth..
- Pour it into a container. Let it cool in a freezer. Mix it roughly when 3 hours have passed. Let it cool for another 3-4 hours. It's all done!.
D., but was not widely cultivated. The lemon tree is one of the most common fruit trees. Both savory and sweet dishes benefit from the tangy, refreshing flavor of lemons. The zest, the juice, and the fruit (sliced or quartered). Lemon definition: A lemon is a bright yellow fruit with very sour juice.