Double Chocolate Chip Cookies. Soft chocolate cookies filled with chocolate chips in every bite. These Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect dessert for chocolate lovers! Not only are these double chocolate cookies extra chocolatey, but they're also soft on the inside and filled with melty chocolate chips in every.
The reason why chocolate chip cookies are just so popular is that they are so versatile, and you can make them just the way you like. Betty Crocker's Heart Healthy Cookbook shares a recipe! You can afford your daily chocolate fix with this delicious cookie! You can cook Double Chocolate Chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Double Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 tsp. of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- It’s 2 tsp. of hot water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- You need 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped nuts, any variety.
These Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are Vegan, Gluten Free, and Nut Free, so everyone can enjoy them, whether it be an afternoon snack or evening The good news is, this Double Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is absolutely delicious. The bad news is, it's going to be a hard one to top. Nothing beats a good old fashioned chocolate chip cookie. Rich, fudgy, soft batch double chocolate chip cookies oozing with chocolate chips.
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream together butter and both sugars..
- Beat in eggs and vanilla..
- In a small bowl, mix baking soda and hot water together; beat into mixture along with salt..
- Beat in 1 cup of flour at a time until fully incorporated..
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts..
- Mix completely together..
- Place spoonfuls onto parchment lined baking sheets..
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until slightly browned. Enjoy!.
These cookies are thick, chewy, gooey and taste somewhere in between a brownie and a cookie. Delectable double chocolate chip cookies, imbedded with chocolate chips and crunchy walnuts.; super-chocolatey but not too sweet! As a recipe developer, this drives me crazy! Stuffed with chocolate chips and pecans, they emerge from. These Double Chocolate Chip Cookies are super rich, ultra fudgey, and chewy.