Mincemeat Cookies. Find The Best Deals For Mincemeat Cookies. Compare Prices Online And Save Today! Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; add to the creamed mixture and mix well.
It was a simple recipe and the cookies are really wonderful. I omitted the walnuts and put in Rice Krispies instead and subbed half the flour for whole wheat flour. The cookies came out with a delicious strong spicy flavor. You can cook Mincemeat Cookies using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mincemeat Cookies
- Prepare 1 cup (2 sticks) of unsalted butter – softened.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated white sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of (packed) light brown sugar.
- It’s 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of prepared mincemeat.
- You need 3 1/4 cups of unbleached all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
I frosted half of them and kept the others bare and I think they were equally good. Combine flour, soda, and salt; mix well, and stir into creamed mixture. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets. Anginetti (Italian Lemon Drop Cookies) by Kim D.
Mincemeat Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper. In a medium bowl whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and cinnamon. Set aside..
- In the bowl of a stand mixer add butter, white sugar, and brown sugar. Beat on low to cream together..
- Add all 3 eggs and vanilla. Continue to beat on medium speed for 2 minutes until well combined. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add mincemeat. Stir by hand to incorporate..
- Add 1/2 of flour mixture. Beat on low until just incopprated. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add remainder of flour mixtures. Beat on low again until just incorporated..
- Drop 2 tbs of batter for each cookie onto baking sheet, spaced 2-3 inches apart. Bake in oven for 10 minutes..
- Let cool on baking sheet for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Repeat baking process until all batter is used up. Enjoy!.
Combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg; add to the creamed mixture and mix well. Beat in the egg, vanilla extract and mincemeat. Be the first to rate and review this recipe. In large bowl, beat shortening and sugar until fluffy. Stir together dry ingredients; gradually ad to shortening mixture.