Chocolate Chip Cookies. Discover Delicious Ghirardelli Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe. Ghirardelli Makes Cookies a Bite Better. Next-day mail order Chocolate Chip Cookies, nationwide.
They weren't too cake-like and they weren't thin and greasy, they were the perfect in-between cookie. That said, the dough is very thick once you mix all the ingredients together. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. You can have Chocolate Chip Cookies using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- You need 100 grams (1 cup) of semi-sweet chocolate bar, chopped into pieces.
With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fill the cookie jar with indulgent, intense chocolate chip cookies.
Chocolate Chip Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius..
- Cream the softened butter with the sugar..
- Beat in egg and vanilla extract..
- Mix together flour, baking soda, and salt..
- Combine dry ingredients with butter/sugar mixture and fold in the chopped chocolate..
- Chill the dough for at least 1 hour..
- Roll the dough into 1 inch balls and place on a greased baking sheet, 2 inches apart..
- Bake for 10 minutes at 175 Celsius..
- Remove from the oven and allow the cookies to cool for 10 minutes, before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely..
Check out these insanely good recipes. They lose some of their crispness overnight, becoming softer. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside. DoubleTree Just Shared Its Legendary Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe for the First Time Ever. These cookies just moved to the top of our baking list.