Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. Huge Sale on Oatmeal Cookies Now on. Find The Best Deals For Quest Cookies Oatmeal Raisin. Compare Prices Online And Save Today!
In a large bowl, cream the shortening and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. You can cook Oatmeal Raisin Cookies using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- You need 2 Cups of AP Flour SPOON FLOUR INTO MEASURING CUP.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of unsalted, melted butter (slightly cooled).
- Prepare 1 Cup of packed brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- It’s 1.5 Cup of old fashioned oats.
- It’s 1 Cup of raisins.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts or pecans optional.
Transfer the cooled cookies to airtight containers and freeze them for up to twelve months. For grab-and-go desserts and snacks freeze two or three cookies each in resealable plastic freezer storage bags. The origins of the oatmeal raisin cookie can be traced back to Scottish oat cakes that were eaten when extra bursts of energy were needed. How to Make Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 325 and line baking sheets with parchment.
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt.
- In separate bowl mix butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well combined. Beat in cinnamon, vanilla, egg and egg yolk. Mix until creamy and light..
- Mix in flour until just blended. Stir in raisins and nuts and oats..
- Use 1/4 cup measurements and spoon mixture onto baking sheet. Bake 14-16 minutes. You're looking for brown edges but still soft in the middle..
- Let cool and enjoy 🥰.
Most Made Today Vanishing Oatmeal Raisin Cookies. Recipe of the Day Oatmeal Raisin Cookies IX. This is an oatmeal raisin cookie developed to use vegetable oil instead of solid fats. It is a slight modification of one with which I won first place in a company. Baking Tips for Oatmeal Raisin Cookies.