The BEST Chocolate Chip/Chunk Cookies EVER!!!. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good. I have been trying chocolate chip cookie recipes forever to find the perfect cookie and this Rather, they were some of the best I've ever tried. First of all, they stay uniform in shape and size, which is important to me, and they're just the right.
As you can see from the photos, sometimes I use chocolate chunks, chopped chocolate. So last week I realized the craziest thing… I've never shared my favorite chocolate chunk cookie recipe with you. I made these cookies two days ago and they are absolutely the best cookies I've ever made. You can cook The BEST Chocolate Chip/Chunk Cookies EVER!!! using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of The BEST Chocolate Chip/Chunk Cookies EVER!!!
- You need 2 1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 2 of large eggs, room temp (but totally ok if cold).
- It’s 1.5-2 cups of semi sweet chocolate chips.
I'm known for my delicious chocolate chip cookies. But when I began making my chocolate chip cookies I soon found out I was out of white sugar–and to top it all off only had dark brown sugar on hand. The BEST Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe Ever! The Internet-Famous Chocolate Chunk Shortbread Cookies by Alison Roman
The BEST Chocolate Chip/Chunk Cookies EVER!!! step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F, meanwhile in a small bowl, combine all your dry ingredients (except sugars).
- In a separate bowl, cream together butter with both sugars and vanilla using hand mixer or stand mixer. About 2 min, do bot overmix or it will make cakey cookies (unless that's what you're going for).
- Add your eggs one at a time, mix to combine..
- Add half your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients, mix then add remaining dry..
- Using a spoon or spatula, mix in your chocolate chips..
- Place well spaced apart, little dollops of cookie dough on a parchment lined baking sheet. (Dollops are roughly 1/2 tbs in size).
- Bake in oven for 8-10 min until edges are lightly browned (do not over bake).
Tuesday we had chocolate chip cookie dip. One of the best kept secrets. Tender, puffy, and fudgy with perfectly crisp edges — these chocolate chunk cookies taste better This is the last chocolate chip cookie recipe I will ever need! The texture is exactly what I have been. "The best chocolate chip cookies that bake up HUGE, thick, chewy and full of a variety of Big, thick and chewy chocolate chip cookies loaded with a variety of chocolate and oats for the best These are the BEST cookies I have ever put in my mouth. I followed the directions exactly except.