THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes. Thin definition is – having little extent from one surface to its opposite. How to use thin in a sentence. Thin definition, having relatively little extent from one surface or side to the opposite; not thick: thin ice.
Thin: having a noticeably small amount of body fat. Something that is thin is much narrower than it is long. A thin cable carries the signal to a computer. You can cook THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes
- You need 1/4 cup of butter-flavored shortening.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted butter room temperature.
- You need 1/3 cup of light brown sugar packed.
- It’s 1/3 cup of granulated white sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg room temperature.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
James's face was thin, finely boned, and sensitive. Thingiverse is a universe of things. The story of four women suffering from anorexia and bulimia in South Florida. Photographer Lauren Greenfield goes inside the Renfrew Center in Coconut Creek, FL–a facility dedicated to helping women and girls overcome these disorders. thin (third-person singular simple present thins, present participle thinning, simple past and past participle thinned) (transitive) To make thin or thinner. (intransitive) To become thin or thinner.
THIN & CRISPY CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES #mommasrecipes instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside. In a large bowl cream together shortening, butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Mix in egg until combined. Mix in vanilla extract. Mix in flour, baking soda, and salt until well combine and a dough starts to form..
- Fold in chocolate chips. Using a mini ice cream scoop (about 1 tablespoons worth) scoop out dough and place about 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Completely flatten each ball of dough. (see notes) Bake for 7-8 minutes. Remove from oven and let cookies sit in the pan for about 2-3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to finish cooling. Cookies will crisp up even more as they cool. Store in airtight container..
Sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda in a mixing bowl. Combine the egg, milk, and vanilla and bring to room temperature in another bowl. This documentary shows it like it is. See all Audience reviews A thin client is a lightweight computer that has been optimized for establishing a remote connection with a server-based computing environment. The server does most of the work, which can include launching software programs, performing calculations, and storing data.