Melted Choc Cookies. The thing about chocolate chip cookies is that everyone loves them, but no one can agree on the correct recipe. For some people, that may not even be a question that's relevant — i.e., why would you bother arguing about it when we could have scooped pre-made dough out of a Toll House tub and baked it by now — but since you're reading this, I'm guessing you're not one of those people. Add melted chocolate chips and vanilla; beat in eggs; add flour mixture and remaining chocolate chips.
Any type of chocolate chip (chunk, morsels) will work. Be careful with overheating because it can burn the chocolate. Alternatively, you can easily halve this recipe for a smaller batch of cookies as well. You can cook Melted Choc Cookies using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Melted Choc Cookies
- It’s 1 Cup of Bread Flour.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 2 Tb of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Butter.
- You need 1 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- You need 1/2 Cup of White Sugar.
- It’s 1 Tb of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- It’s 1 of Egg Yolk.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Choc Chip.
- It’s 1 Cup of Chunk Choc Bar.
These ultimate double chocolate chip cookies (or triple chocolate chip cookies) couldn't be easier to make. Flour: To bind and fill the cookies. You could also have good luck using gluten free flour, almond flour, or whole wheat flour. Baking soda: For the cookies to rise and puff up a bit as they bake.
Melted Choc Cookies step by step
- SIFT Bread Flour + All Purpose Flour + Baking Soda + Salt.
- Melt The Butter Until The Color Turn To Dark Brown (Keep in the room temp).
- Dark Brown Sugar + White Sugar + Vanilla Extract (MIX).
- Add Yolk + Egg (CONTINUE MIX).
- Add Choc Chip And Chunky Choc Bar.
- Put in Refrigerator for a night.
- 180c 12-14 minutes.
Salt: To round out the sweet flavors. Melting it is the key to perfectly soft, chewy, amazing chocolate chip cookies. Big chocolate chunks promise chocolate in every single bite. The flavor and texture of these cookies is unparalleled by any other recipe. Melting chocolate can be a little tricky, but if it's all that stands between you and chocolate-covered strawberries, cookies, pretzels, marshmallows, and even potato chips, let's fix that right now.