Chocolate chip cookie bars. Taste testers gave these chocolate chip cookie bars a stamp of approval- and I'm so glad because this dough makes my favorite chewy chocolate chip cookies, too. We're talking the softest, chewiest, thickest chocolate chip cookies to ever come out of my oven. This chocolate chip cookie bar recipe is seriously the best.
This recipe calls for a good amount of sugar which gives it that ooey gooey texture that melts in your mouth. Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars-chocolate chip cookies are made in ONE pan! These easy cookie bars are a family favorite dessert! You can have Chocolate chip cookie bars using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip cookie bars
- You need 2 sticks of butter or margarine.
- You need 1 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of packed brown sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 3 cups of ap flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s of Vanilla.
- Prepare of At least 1 cup or more chocolate chips.
If you like chocolate chip cookies, you are going to LOVE chocolate chip cookie bars because they are SO easy to make. You press all of the chocolate chip. All Reviews for Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars. This easy recipe for Double Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars is the perfect mix between cookie & brownie – A crisp, chewy, chocolate lover's dream.
Chocolate chip cookie bars step by step
- Preheat oven to 350. In mixer cream butter and both sugars til fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and beat. Add salt, baking powder and baking soda to flour and add 1 cup at a time. Add chocolate chips..
- In a sprayed 9×13 pan spread mixture and bake about 30-40 minutes. Let cool and cut into squares..
I'll let you in on a little secret – When I bake for my family (and not for all of you), I quite often go for cookie bars because they are so easy to make. Chewy, dense, moist brown sugar bars, packed with chocolate chips. No time to make everyone's favorite, chocolate chip cookies? This dough comes together in a flash — just spread it in a pan and bake; no need to shape individual cookies. And with chocolate chip cookie bars this delicious, you may find that you're making them way more often than even your most favorite go-to cookie recipe (no scooping! no multiple baking sheets! no risk of eating all the cookie dough before the last batch of cookies bakes!).