Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies. Read Customer Reviews & Find Best Sellers. My cookies did rise, and taste delicious. These salted dark chocolate chunk cookies have been our family's favorite for months now.
These dark chocolate chunk cookies are half the fat of other chocolate chip cookies, but have the same great taste! I used high quality dark chocolate for these Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies, which makes a HUGE difference. Seriously, splurge on the good stuff if you can. You can cook Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Prepare 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg (substitute meringue powder if you don’t have eggs).
- It’s 6 of bite size Dove dark chocolate (cut into quarters).
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of flour.
- It’s Dash of baking soda.
- You need Tbsp of vanilla extract (water if you use meringue).
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Fold in the walnuts and chocolate chunks. COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in medium bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
Dark Chocolate Chunk Cookies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixer, cream together sugar and room temperature butter.
- Add egg or meringue substitute, then add pinch of salt, dash of baking soda, and flour until combined (add 1 tbsp of water or vanilla).
- Add chocolate chunks and lightly mix.
- Bake for 12 minutes! Enjoy warm..
These one-bowl homemade oatmeal cookie bars with dark chocolate chunks and a sprinkle of flaky sea salt are the perfect way to end the week. They're super easy and made a touch healthier with a mix of whole grain oats, whole wheat flour, coconut or olive oil, and a reduced amount of sugar. These oatmeal dark chocolate chunk cookies are of the thick and chunky variety. I also did something new with these cookies; instead of just tossing in chocolate chips, I used a dark chocolate bar, chopped roughly, so the cookies have this rustic quality to them-with different sized pieces of chocolate and tons of oats. These hearty treats are like a granola bar and a cookie rolled in one.