Cheesecake Brownies. Unfortunately this is only an average cheesecake brownie that I think would be worth trying again with a "from scratch" brownie batter. These Cheesecake Brownies are a mouth watering combination of two dessert favorites. Extra fudgy brownies topped with a creamy cheesecake layer makes for a an extra impressive dessert that no.
This brownie cheesecake is YOUR cheesecake. If your two favorite desserts in the world happen to be brownies and cheesecake like mine are, this decadently dark chocolate brownie cheesecake. I love brownies, and am always testing new ways to make a moist and delicious brownie that won't cost me a ton of calories. You can cook Cheesecake Brownies using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesecake Brownies
- It’s of Brownie.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of cocoa powder, unsweetened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coffee, brewed or instant (not 3in1).
- You need 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare of Cheesecake.
- You need 16 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
Cheesecake Brownies have delicious layers of fudgy brownie and creamy cheesecake. Add some fresh berries, and you've got one epic springtime dessert. This post is sponsored by Challenge Dairy. Cheesecake Brownies – amazing chocolate dessert!
Cheesecake Brownies step by step
- Heat butter in the microwave in defrost mode for 2 minutes..
- Mix all sugar into the hot butter. Mix until all sugars are dissolved..
- Then when the mixture has cooled down a bit, add the eggs. Beat until incorporated..
- Drop the rest of the brownie ingredients into the mixture. Mix only until all are incorporated. Don't overmix..
- Prepare your 8×8 baking pan with baking paper, including sides. Grease paper with butter. Preheat oven to 180°C..
- Set aside maybe 2 tbsp of brownie batter for toppings laters. Pour and even out the rest of your brownie batter into the lined baking pan. Set aside..
- Beat the cream cheese until its all broken and fluffy..
- Then drop the sugar slowly as you beat until all sugar is fully incorporated. You will see a slight change in texture..
- Drop the rest of the cheesecake ingredients and mix. Stop when you don't see any trace of the eggs anymore..
- Pour the cheesecake batter on top of the brownie batter..
- With the topping brownie batter, dilute it a bit with 1 tsp hot water. Then drop portions on top of the cheesecake batter: 1 each corner and middle..
- Make swirly marbly patterns using a toothpick or skewer or dinner knife or whatever tool that can do the job..
- Bake for 35 minutes..
- Take out and cool to room temperature. Freeze for at least 3 hrs or until brownie base is hard enough to lift..
- Lift and transfer cheesecake Brownie to another baking pan. Cut into bars and carefully remove paper..
Perfect combination of cheese and chocolate! Cheesecake Brownies – real chocolate madness and ideal way to start your day! Drop the reserved brownie batter in large dollops over the. Fudgy brownies with cheesecake and premium Lucky Leaf® pie filling swirled on top! These brownies are rich and creamy and have three delicious desserts in one! "Dark Chocolate Fudgy Cheesecake Brownies that are super fudgy with a creamy cheesecake layer!