Japanese Cheesecake. Perfect Japanese Cheesecake / cotton cheesecake recipe for a pillowy soft, light-as-air & heavenly cheesecake, no crack top & straight side. Japanese Cheesecake is very popular outside of Japan. Japanese cheesecake has the lowest calories of all cheesecake.
It's light, fluffy, moist and less sweet than any other cheesecakes. Cotton Cheesecake / Japanese Cheesecake is the perfect combination of sponge cake and cheesecake. This easy recipe with video has lots of tips and tricks. You can have Japanese Cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Japanese Cheesecake
- Prepare 85 g of cream cheese.
- You need 30 g of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 65 g of milk.
- Prepare 3 of egg yolks.
- It’s 35 g of cake flour.
- You need 10 g of corn starch.
- Prepare 2 g of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 of egg whites.
- It’s 55 g of sugar.
Is there a dessert more mesmerizing than a Japanese cheesecake? This bouncy confection, also known as a Japanese cotton cake, is astonishingly light and — when cooked and cooled. Japanese cheesecake is pillowy soft, with cottony texture and soufflé like crumbs. When it is fresh from the oven, the cake is so soft that it jiggles like soufflé!
Japanese Cheesecake instructions
- Melt the cheese and butter into the milk over the stove..
- In a separate bowl with the egg yolks, sift the flour and corn starch in. Add the vanilla then mix..
- Add the cheese mixture until everything is well combined..
- In another bowl beat the egg whites and add the sugar gradually until u reach stiff peaks.
- Combine the egg whites into the mixture..
- Pour the mixture in the pan and put it in a water bath.
- Bake at 120° for 20 mins.
- Bake at 150° for 20 mins.
- Bake at 110° for 30 mins.
- Bake at 180° for 5 mins.
That is why is called soufflé cheesecake in. It has a less sweet flavor and fewer calories than standard cheesecake, containing less cheese and sugar. Рецепт дня. «Японский хлопковый чизкейк» (Cotton Cheesecake). Well, Japanese Cheesecake is a cross between the more traditional dense cream cheese cheesecakes (like a New York Cheesecake) and a chiffon or sponge cake. This Japanese version of the crowd-pleasing dessert combines cheesecake flavor with a souffle-like, cakey texture that jiggles like jelly but tastes fresh and airy. Just like the japanese cheesecakes from asian bakeries.