Chocolate chip Cookies. Discover Delicious Ghirardelli Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe. Ghirardelli Makes Cookies a Bite Better. These chocolate chip cookies were very, very good.
That said, the dough is very thick once you mix all the ingredients together. We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks. You can have Chocolate chip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate chip Cookies
- You need of S1: Dry Ingredients.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of flour (354 grams).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need of S2: Wet Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 cup of melted heated then cooled butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of white sugar (170 grams).
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of brown sugar (212 grams).
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare of Add separately at the end.
- It’s 2 cups of chocolate chips.
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Fill the cookie jar with indulgent, intense chocolate chip cookies. Check out these insanely good recipes.
Chocolate chip Cookies instructions
- Mix wet ingredients all together really well with a hand mixer for 2-3 minutes until all well blended.
- Mix dry ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients gradually to form a hard dough texture.
- Add the chocolate chip right at the end.
- Refrigerate for atleast 1 hour. The longer you leave it the better the taste.
- Preheat oven to 190° for 10-15 mins.
- Meanwhile form 1/4 size ball shapes from the dough and place spaced out on a tray.
- Bake for atleast 12-15 mins. The longer you cook the less chewy, the more crunchy it gets.
- When removed the cookie will still be really soft but will harden as cooled down.
They lose some of their crispness overnight, becoming softer. DoubleTree Just Shared Its Legendary Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe for the First Time Ever. These cookies just moved to the top of our baking list. In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda; set aside. The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies turn out perfect every single time and don't require any chilling time.