Healthy oats cookie. Healthy cookies can be tricky to figure out, and this one was no exception. Cuz these are not your ordinary oatmeal cookies! Whereas traditional recipes usually call for a full stick (or more.
These cookies are all they claim to be, I mean really they have it all. I've made them with many variations and every time they feel like a new treat. Chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal cookies, ginger cookies, even Snickerdoodles taste Oatmeal-Date-Chocolate Cookies. You can have Healthy oats cookie using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy oats cookie
- It’s 1 cup of oats flour.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Coconut oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of margarine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of White sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of Optional flavours.
- Prepare 3/4 cups of Oats.
- It’s 1/2 of chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of nuts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of raisins.
The oats and dates to this cookie recipe are packed. Made with some kind of whole wheat flour. Oat flour can be expensive, and also quite hard to find in many major grocery stores, which is. Super chewy oatmeal and coconut cookies are here!
Healthy oats cookie step by step
- Mix all to form a hard dough texture.
- Refidgerate for minimum 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 190° for about 10-15 mins. Meanwhile form 1/4 cup size balls and space out on a tray.
- Place in oven for about 15-20 mins.
The base of these cookies is rolled oats, oat flour, almond flour. These Banana Oatmeal Cookies are naturally sweetened and easy to prepare. Healthy banana bread breakfast cookies that are made with just banana and oats. These healthy nut cookies are made with just three ingredients! Add healthy cookies to your holiday spread with this recipe from Food.com.