Cookies and cream poke cake. In a large bowl, add the packet of cookies and cream pudding mix and the. My Husband Loved This Cookies and Cream Pudding Poke Cake. It never fails, when I have an extra bag of Oreos in the house, my husband's always When I started making this Cookies And Cream Pudding Poke Cake on Saturday, he wanted to know what I was doing and when he could have a slice.
This moist and flavorful cookies and cream cake is layered with chocolate cake, Oreo pudding, cool whip, and crushed Oreos! A slice of cookies and cream cake on a white plate drizzled with hot fudge sauce and crushed Oreos. These delicious Poke cakes are easy to bake and tastes super yummy. You can have Cookies and cream poke cake using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cookies and cream poke cake
- It’s 1 box of chocolate cake mix.
- It’s 1 box of cookie and cream pudding 4.2 oz big box.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of milk.
- You need 1 cup of chocolate cookie crushed (or more cookie divided optional).
- Prepare 8 oz of whipped topping (divided optional).
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can sweetened condensed milk (optional).
This Boston cream poke cake definitely tastes better if you let it sit overnight. I'm an impatient person, so I usually can't wait to dig in before something is done but trust me, the flavors come together in an amazing way. Cake, pudding, and chocolate glaze magically transform into Boston Cream Pie! These recipes will transform a box cake mix. (Pssst: It'll also totally save stale cakes, too.) Inspired by orangesicles, our orange cream poke cake will melt in your mouth, not down your shirt.
Cookies and cream poke cake instructions
- Make cake to box Directions..
- Cool cake completely, then use a round spoon handle to poke holes all over the cake about an inch apart..
- In large bowl add putting mix and milk whisk until no lumps fold in whipped topping and cookie crumbs.
- Pour sweet condensed milk evenly over cake and into the holes then top with pudding mixture evenly…. sprinkle extra crushed cookies on the top..
- Refrigerate up to 3 hours or overnight.
- Notes- I divided the whipped topping in half, with the pudding mixture, after adding to the cake I then added the rest of the whipped topping and more crushed cookies on top of that… I didn’t use the sweetened condensed milk, I thought it be to sweet so I skipped that part…..
MORE+ LESS Poke cake all over with fork or wooden skewer. Cookies & Cream Oreo Poke Cake Recipe. It's time to treat yourself with an amazing Oreo Poke Cake! Featuring heavenly cream with wonderful crushed cookies and whipped topping, good luck finding someone who doesn't absolutely love this sweet treat. It's been years since I made this cookies n cream cake but I've been in such a baking mood lately.