Big Cookies. Wish someone well with a cookie care package that's sure to shape smiles. Mix & match cookie flavors for personalized care packages to show them you care! Add remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
This is not a flat, thin cookie. It is soft, chewy, and everything you want in a cookie! Just like my jumbo sugar cookies! You can have Big Cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Big Cookies
- Prepare 2 Cups of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 1/4 Cup of Cake Flour.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 Cup of Cold Butter.
- It’s 2/3 Cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 2/3 Cup of White Sugar.
- You need 500 grams of Bittersweet Chocolate.
- Prepare 100 grams of Lightly Toasted Wallnuts.
- Prepare 2 of Large Eggs Lightly Beaten.
PLACE whole bar of dough on prepared pan. If you like a big chocolate chip cookie that is not flat as a pancake, the best recipe is from Cook's Illustrated. That is the only recipe I use now. If I had more room I would include recipe – it's that good.
Big Cookies step by step
- Sift your dry ingredients. (flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt).
- In a bowl, lightly mix the cubed cold butter using a mixer. Add the sugars and continue mixing. Once combined, add in the chocolate chips and the nuts. Continue mixing using a spatula..
- Gradually add the flour. Mix until combined. Then add beaten eggs one at a time. Mix until combined..
- Gradually add the dry ingredients. Once combined, add eggs one.
- Portion the dough into around 150g. Refrigerate for 90 mins..
- When ready to bake, oven must be pre-heated to 220c. Bake for about 26 mins..
Celebrate someone's special day a whole new way—with a giant cookie! Using only three ingredients—Pillsbury™ chocolate chip cookies, decorating icing and (of course) sprinkles—this big-as-a-birthday-balloon cookie is soft, chewy and easy to customize with your guest of honor's favorite toppings and colors. Seasonal monthly sample packs, check them out! Add eggs, one at a time, beating well. Gradually add flour, salt, and baking soda, beating until well blended.