S'mores Bars with Belgian Chocolate Brownie and Marshmallow Meringue. Bubulubu Brings Together Mouth-Watering Jelly, Joyous Marshmallow & Chocolate! In a medium bowl, using a fork, mix all of the ingredients until evenly moistened. Remove from the heat and whisk the sugar, vanilla and salt.
Hershey Brownie S'mores Pie, a delicious way to celebrate the national icon dessert the s'mores. With Hershey milk chocolate and loads of marshmallows. A sweet and fun baking blog sprinkled with a dash of sarcasm. spread the marshmallow meringue on top of the cooled pie and lightly torch the top of the the meringue with a small hand torch. You can cook S'mores Bars with Belgian Chocolate Brownie and Marshmallow Meringue using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of S'mores Bars with Belgian Chocolate Brownie and Marshmallow Meringue
- You need of Crust.
- Prepare 3 cup of Graham cracker crumbs (12 oz.).
- You need 1 1/2 stick of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of packed light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of fine sea salt.
- It’s of Brownie filling.
- Prepare 1 stick of cold unsalted butter, cubed.
- Prepare 4 oz of unsweetened chocolate (preferably belgian), chopped.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of pure vainilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of fine salt.
- You need 2 of large eggs at room temperature.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need of Meringue.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pure vainilla extract.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cream of tartar.
- It’s 3 of large egg whites.
S'mores chocolate mousse combines fluffy mousse with graham crackers and homemade marshmallow creme. Learn how to make homemade chocolate mousse using this tutorial and whip out your kitchen torch for an unbelievable finish to a fun parfait-style dessert. Fingers crossed you love s'mores and all the delicious flavors the campfire treat brings. Sweet milk chocolate graham cracker crust, light and airy chocolate mousse, and finished off with a layer of creamy toasted meringue.
S'mores Bars with Belgian Chocolate Brownie and Marshmallow Meringue step by step
- Make the crust: Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 9 inch square baking pan with foil, allowing 2 inches to overhang on two sides. In a medium bowl, using a fork, mix all the ingredients until evenly moistened. Press the crumbs evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan. Bake for 8 – 10 minutes until lightly browned. Let cool completely..
- Make the filling: In a heat proof medium bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water, melt the butter with the chocolate over moderate heat, stirring occasionally, until smooth, about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat and whisk the sugar, vanilla and salt. Whisk in the eggs until smooth, then stir in the flour until just incorporated. Spread the batter evenly over the cooled crust. Bake for about 25 minutes until the edge is set but the center is still slightly jiggly. Transfer to a rack and let cool of completely..
- Make the meringue : Preheat broiler. In a heat proof medium bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water, whisk the egg whites with the sugar until the whites are warm and sugar is dissolved about 3 minutes. Transfer egg whites to a bowl in a stand mixer fitted with a whisk. Add the vanilla and cream of tartar and beat at medium speed until firm. Increase the speed to high and beat the meringue until stiff and glossy. 5 to 7 minutes..
- Mound the meringue on top of the filling, swirling it decoratively. Broil the meringue 8 inches room the heat until lightly browned at the tips for 1 minute. Cut into bars and serve..
Inside of the cupcake, we have more chocolate. I will fight you on this. It's my favorite part of the cupcakes. A graham cracker crust topped with a rich Valrhona chocolate layer and then fluffy (and pretty!) marshmallow meringue- a genius upgrade of all-American s'mores! This recipe was adapted from a Food and Wine "staff-favorite" recipe, contributed by Cheryl and Griffith Day.