Chocolate cake topped w homemade custard ice cream. Hi Everyone, We all love ice-cream and with some chocolate it is divine In the today's video we are making an Ice-cream cake without chocolate custard. It is so easy and yummy. Great recipe for Chocolate cake topped w homemade custard ice cream.
I gathered both recipes in this recipe. Rich Chocolate Ice Cream made with a custard base make this so smooth and creamy. OK, this is not a kiddie ice cream. You can cook Chocolate cake topped w homemade custard ice cream using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate cake topped w homemade custard ice cream
- You need of Custard vanilla ice cream:.
- Prepare 250 ml of heavy cream.
- Prepare 250 ml of full fat milk.
- Prepare 125 gr of sugar.
- You need 2-3 of egg yolks.
- You need 1/2 pod of vanilla beans or 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- It’s 50 gr of corn starch.
- You need of Chocolate cake in microwave:.
- You need 75 gr of all purpose flour.
- You need 60 gr of melted butter.
- Prepare 60 gr of sugar.
- You need 80 ml of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp of yogurt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chocolate flakes.
- Prepare of Garnish:.
- Prepare 1 pcs of cookie.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar powder.
It's decadent, it's smooth, it's rich, it's creamy. It's like silk sliding down your throat. Dust the insides with unsweetened cocoa powder (can also use granulated white sugar). Place the chocolate pieces or chips into a deep, heatproof bowl and set aside.
Chocolate cake topped w homemade custard ice cream instructions
- In a pot, heat the heavy cream, milk and one tbsp sugar into warm stage..
- In a bowl, beat egg yolks, sugar and corn starch..
- Pour half or warm milk into egg mixture. Whisk it well until sugar dissolved. Pour back the egg mixture into the milk in the pot..
- Switch on the heat, add vanilla bean/vanilla extract. Keep whisking it until the custard thickens. Test it with the back of wooden spoon..
- Switch off the heat. Strain the custard into clean bowl. Chill it down in the fridge. Take it out from the fridge, whisk it..
- Cool it in the freezer for 3 hours. Take it out from fridge, the middle part of the creams is still soft, whisk it again. This step could be done twice to break a little bit of the crystal ice..
- Prepare the chocolate cake..
- In a small bowl, mix yogurt and baking soda. Set aside, let it working. In another bowl, mix the flour and cocoa powder. Set aside. In a reheated bowl, place the water and butter in a bowl. Heat it for 30 seconds. It melts. Remove it out from microwave, add sugar. Let it dissolve..
- Add all mixture together in a bowl, the yogurt, dry ingredients and wet ingredients. Whisk them well. Add the chocolate flake. Mix it..
- Prepare a microwable bowl (size 500 ml). Brush with some oil or margarine. Pour in the batter into it. Shake a bit to remove the air bubble. Bake in microwave for 3 mins for the 1200 watt microwave. Bake it for 6 mins for the 850 watt microwave. Adjust accordingly please..
- Remove it out when it is baked. Let it cool down..
- Assembly: Slice the chocolate cake as your wish and sprinkle the sugar powder on top of it. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Sprinkle the cookies crumble..
- Dessert is ready to cool the heat of summer. #festiveseason.
Return chocolate mixture to same saucepan. Meanwhile, make ganache: Put chocolate chips in a large heat-proof bowl. In a small saucepan over medium heat, bring heavy cream to simmer. High amounts of cream and egg yolks make the custard base full-bodied and super-creamy. A small amount of corn syrup adds extra density and richness to the custard, replicating the texture professional custard machines provide.