Sig's trio of savoury dessert. Contrary to what many people may think, dessert doesn't have to leave you with a sugar-high. There are plenty of savory desserts that'll tickle your fancy just right after finishing up with your. Advanced Dessert Glucose Powder Pacojet Superbag.
What's so awesome about a savory dessert is a taking a traditional sugar filled desserts and making them savory with a fun twist. For example instead of a sweet blueberry scone try an ridiculously tasty bacon scone with a sweet maple drizzle. Would you like any nuts in the recipe? You can have Sig's trio of savoury dessert using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sig's trio of savoury dessert
- You need of For roquefort ball.
- Prepare 100 gr of roquefort.
- It’s 70 gr of cream cheese (like Philadelphia).
- You need 100 gr of crushed (coffee shop type) ginger biscuit.
- You need of For chocolate covered pretzels.
- It’s of Use however many you want salted mini pretzels.
- It’s of Depending on how many pretzels you have, adapt the chocolate.
- It’s of You can use milk, white or plain chocolate, melt chocolate.
- You need of I do this in short 30 second bursts, in microwave,as not to burn.
- You need of For pasta salad.
- It’s of Make small amount of your favourite Mediterranean pasta salad.
- You need of I make a salad with olives and oil infused vegetables.
- It’s of Pomegranate seeds for garnishing and crunch.
These desserts are all fantastic, so I'd recommend any (or all) of them. Next time you're thinking about changing up your daily sweet routine, think savory. We tend to think of dessert as the sweet conclusion to a meal — be it chocolate, ice cream, or fruit, it's gotta have sugar, right? By definition, dessert is just an "ending to a meal," so finishing on a savory note is perfectly acceptable!
Sig's trio of savoury dessert instructions
- Mix the two cheeses straight from fridge together.
- Bash the biscuits or blend them.
- Make little balls from the cheese mix, make sure this does not get to warm. Roll them in the biscuit mixture. Keep chilled until you will eat them..
- Melt chocolate of choice, I do this in 30 sec bursts in microwave, making sure chocolate just melts so it nut burns. Dip pretzels in the chocolate, set aside to set the chocolate. Sprinkle with salt or drizzle with salted caramel if so wished..
- Make a Mediterranean pasta salad of choice, leave to stand in marinade for a few hours, sprinkle with the pomegranate seeds. Arrange all three on a desser platter or serve as finger foods..
These scrumptious desserts prove that dessert is. Move over, macaron, there's a new French delicacy taking the spotlight. And once you've found your favorite recipe. They may be small in size but are big on flavor, and you probably won't be able to eat just one. Tarts are perfect savory desserts for parties or for the family.