Orange flower water cookies. Find Deals on Orange Cookies in Groceries on Amazon. Lebanese Pistachio Cookies with Orange Blossom Water are melt in your mouth fabulous shortbread-style cookies that are perfect year round for just about any occasion, and because they last well in a tin they do wonderfully at the holidays as well. Affiliate links have been used in this post to link to items I am discussing.
But these are lovely because they aren't too sweet. The orange zest on top gives them a little extra zing. Bring out the cuppa 🍵 😍 #biscuits #cookies Orange flower water is made using orange tree blossoms and a steam distillation process. You can cook Orange flower water cookies using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange flower water cookies
- Prepare 180 g of flour.
- Prepare 60 g of melted butter (microwave for about a min).
- Prepare 80 g of sugar.
- It’s Teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of orange flower water.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare Teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- It’s of Orange zest.
The resulting fragrant water has found its way into many culinary uses in Moroccan cuisine. These recipes include orange flower water in their list of ingredients. Biscotti is one of the lowest fat cookies there is and I love the many variations. In a large bowl mix flour,baking soda,cream of tarter,and salt.
Orange flower water cookies instructions
- Put flour in a bowl, add baking powder and sugar, mix. Add butter and mix again.
- Add orange flower water, vanilla essence and egg. Mix well with your hands now to make the dough. Leave in fridge for about half an hour.
- Preheat oven to 180. Roll the dough out onto floured surface. Cut into circles with a pastry cutter. Transfer to a baking tray lined with baking paper. Grated some zest on top and bake for about 10-12 mins. Leave to cool on a wire rack and enjoy with a cuppa 😍.
A natural extract made from the distillation of orange blossoms. Orange flower water is used in Middle Eastern cooking in both savory and sweet foods. Lower quality products are made from perfumes and artificial ingredients. Price is normally an indication of quality. To make a Victorian martini, add several drops with gin and vermouth.