Chocolate oats cookies. Mix in the oats and chocolate chips. Use this perfect oatmeal cookie as the base for other. Discover a fun and delicious way to enjoy oats with our easy and delicious Chocolate Brownie Oatmeal Cookies recipe made with your favorite Quaker® products.
Combining rich chocolate chunks with soft oats, these cookies are thick and moreish. Besides lots of rolled oats, they contain dried fruit (raisins, dried cherries or cranberries), chocolate chips (white and/or semi sweet), and chopped. Do you love chocolate chip cookies? You can cook Chocolate oats cookies using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate oats cookies
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter or ghee.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of +3 tbsp quick oats.
- It’s 3 tbsp of coco powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
My friends, this cookie is a thick and chewy oatmeal cookie with oats, chocolate chips, and pecans (because they go so well with. They are sweet and satisfying, but basically guilt free. These Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies are ultra chewy and naturally gluten free. These cookies are full of oats, brown sugar, cinnamon, and chocolate chips!
Chocolate oats cookies instructions
- Add butter or ghee in a bowl and beat it until it is light and fluffy..
- Add powdered sugar in jt and beat it.Then add flour and oats and add coco powder and mix it and make a dough like and make cookies from it.
- Add oats on top of cookie..
- Place the cookies on baking try or on aluminium plate and bake it in kadai..
- Preheat the kadai at medium flame for 10 mins and then bake the cookies medium flame for 20-25 mins and let the cookies to cool..
- Store the cookies in air tight container..
Or rather, good chocolate chip cookies are always worth it, and I'm a strict judge of what qualifies when it. Soft and chewy oatmeal chocolate chip cookies loaded with oats and chocolate chips! I'll admit that oatmeal cookies are not usually high on my list of cookies. I usually prefer the traditional chocolate. The chocolate chip cookie is one of the most ubiquitous cookies around, but it Every cookie recipe is different; therefore it is important to slowly integrate the oats so as to not overwhelm the recipe.