Oats Granola bar. A Delicious Chewy Bar with Real Fruit, Nuts and Whole Grain Oats. Try Nature Valley™ Fruit and Nut Bars Today! Made With Organic Ingredients to Keep Kids Zipping and Zooming Along.
Quick-cooking oats disappear more into the bars. If desired, you can briefly blitz old-fashioned oats in the food processor to achieve the texture of quick-cooking oats. So if you love granola bars but don't care for the artificial additives in store-bought ones…or if you splurge on all-natural/organic granola bars but could do without the high price tag…or if you're looking for a wholesome, homemade, portable breakfast or snack…these Oats & Honey Granola Bars are for you! You can cook Oats Granola bar using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oats Granola bar
- You need 1/4 cup of peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1 cup of quick cooking oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of corn flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped dried mixed fruit.
I'm happy to have a crunchy version to alternate with my aforementioned. Cranberry pecan oatmeal granola bars with chocolate chips are a quick and easy snack recipe to prepare and are great for on-the-go eating. Pour the honey mixture over the oats and coconut; stir to coat. Store bought breakfast/granola bars are expensive(the good kind anyway) and I wanted to find a homemade recipe to have a nutritious "grab n go" breakfast.
Oats Granola bar step by step
- Melt peanut butter and honey together in a saucepan over medium heat. Mix oats, corn flakes,chocolate chips, and fruit together in a large bowl; pour peanut butter mixture over the granola mixture and fold to coat..
- Grease a cake pan. Pour the granola mixture into the prepared pan and press into a flat layer. Cool at room temperature until set, about 15 minutes before cutting into bars..
Oats 'n Honey Crunchy Granola Bars. Spread the oats, sunflower seeds, almonds, and wheat germ onto a half-sheet pan. These granola bars are my latest snack obsession! They're sweet and chewy and kind of like a cross between a granola bar and a Rice Krispies treat! Granola bars are the ultimate wholesome on-the-go snack.