Healthy Granola bars. Because, no, I don't want a candy bar in disguise. Kate's Real Food Lemon Coconut Bivy Bars. Another option for a Sunday afternoon when you're feeling industrious: Make your own healthy snack bars!
The bars can also be vegan and gluten free. Some granola bars are healthy – but what exactly are the healthiest granola bars? You want this snack to be healthy, and trust me, so do I. You can cook Healthy Granola bars using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Granola bars
- Prepare 1 cup of quick Oats (rolled oats also can be used).
- It’s 1 cup of mixed dry fruits (Almonds, cashewnuts, walnuts, etc).
- It’s 2 tbsp of flax seeds.
- You need 1 cup of Cornflakes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sesame seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- It’s 3 tbsp of jaggery.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of ghee/ butter.
So here's some healthy granola bars that your going to. Made with no refined sugar and packing a protein punch, these healthy. Jump to the Easy Homemade Granola Bars Recipe or read on to see how we make them. We have a history with granola bars.
Healthy Granola bars instructions
- Roast cornflakes, oats, dry fruits and nuts separately and keep aside..
- In a pan, heat ghee, jaggery and stir till it liquidizes; stop the heat..
- In a bowl, mix cocoa powder and honey and the Jaggery syrup and all the roasted ingredients and mix well..
- Then in a greased plate, tap the entire mixture flat with the spatula..
- After 15- 20 minutes, cut into equal parts and enjoy healthy energizing granola bars..
A while back, we shared a cooking failure. Granola bars make on-the-go eating efficient, but are they actually healthy? However, it is possible to find a truly healthy granola bar (and other nutrition bars that don't contain granola specifically). Quick and simple to make vegan granola bars. Want to make your own homemade granola bars?