No bake dry fruits granola bars. Nature Valley™ Fruit and Nut Bars. Nature Valley™ Fruit and Nut Granola Bars. Made With Organic Ingredients to Keep Kids Zipping and Zooming Along.
These no bake granola bars are meant to be stored in the fridge or in the freezer. They will get soft at room temperature. But my family doesn't mind at all. You can cook No bake dry fruits granola bars using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No bake dry fruits granola bars
- Prepare 1 cup of quick cooking roasted oats.
- It’s 1 cup of crispy rice cereal.
- It’s 1/2 cup of muesli.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of honey.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 50 gram of butter.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 cup of roasted and chopped almonds.
- You need 1/4 cup of raisins, black and golden.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cranberry.
- It’s 1/4 cup of smashed dates.
A simple, soft and chewy granola bars recipe that's delicious and can be adapted based on your favorite dried fruits, nuts or chocolate. This granola bar is a combination of dates, dried fruit, and lots of seeds that make these chewy homemade granola bars downright irresistible. For a crispier bar, The no-bake recipe must try for everyone. No Bake Granola Bars are so easy you'll never buy expensive breakfast bars again.
No bake dry fruits granola bars step by step
- Firstly lined a small tray with parchment paper and also brush it with little butter..
- In a large bowl ;put oats, cereal, muesli and mix it well..
- Add almonds, raisins, cranberries, give a good mix..
- For caramel mixture, heat butter in low flame..
- Add brown sugar, stir it continuously for a minute..
- Add honey, in low flame cook it for a while,then turn off the flame,add salt and vanilla extract,mix it properly..
- Pour the caramel mixture and smashed dates over the cereal mix,stir it thoroughly until all the cereal mix are properly coated..
- Now put the mixture over the prepared tin,press firmly with the spatula..
- Sprinkle some more dry fruits if u wish, again press it firmly..
- Refrigerate it for 3 hours or till it sets..
- Demould and cut it into desired piece,store in an airtight container in the fridge..
- Enjoy it in late night carving..
This easy recipe is made with granola, dried fruit and nuts, these make a great healthy grab and go snack for busy mornings!. Have your kids grab a make-ahead egg muffin, healthy breakfast cookies, or one of these on their way out the door and they can munch them on the way to school. Best No Bake Energy Bars Recipe. Our recipe for no bake energy bars is the perfect snack for so many reasons. First of all, they're no bake meaning you don't need an oven or have to heat up the house!