Quick Sweet Chinsuko (Okinawan Cookies). Chinsuko (okinawan sweet). – download this royalty free Stock Photo in seconds. Löydä HD-arkistokuvia ja miljoonia muita rojaltivapaita arkistovalokuvia, -kuvituskuvia ja -vektoreita Shutterstockin kokoelmasta hakusanalla Chinsuko Okinawan Sweet Traditional Okinawan Cookie. Tuhansia uusia ja laadukkaita kuvia joka päivä.
Sweet Potato Cookies Sweet Potato Dessert Sweet Potato Recipes Purple Potato Recipes Ube Recipes Cooking Recipes Japanese Bread Make mochi, a gluten-free Japanese treat of sweet rice pounded into flour that is then steamed and used to cover a filling. It's a delicious treat for the new year! Chinpindo Chinsuko Large Family Pack from Okinawa. You can cook Quick Sweet Chinsuko (Okinawan Cookies) using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Sweet Chinsuko (Okinawan Cookies)
- Prepare 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 100 grams of You can use wheat flour instead if you'd like.
- Prepare 50 grams of Vegetable oil.
- You need 40 grams of Sugar.
Okinawan cookies with three flavours including plain, brown sugar and sweet potato. Ingredients: flour, sugar, lard (from pork), chicken eggs, shortening, brown sugar powder, beni-imo purple potato powder. Chinsuko (ちんすこう/金楚糕, Chinsukō) is a traditional sweet made in Okinawa since the Ryukyu Dynasty, and often sold as a souvenir (Miyagegashi). It is a small biscuit made of mostly lard and flour, with a mild and sweet flavor similar to shortbread.
Quick Sweet Chinsuko (Okinawan Cookies) step by step
- Quickly mix together the vegetable oil and sugar together in a bowl using a rubber spatula..
- Next, add in the pancake mix (or wheat flour) and mix well. Mix till it forms a ball!.
- In Step 2, you can also add in 30 g of cocoa or matcha powder and make a different flavor! This time I made Milo flavored cookies..
- Using two spoons, form the dough into a round lump as if you were making a dumpling. Then arrange them on a baking tray..
- Cook them for 16~20 minutes at 180℃ and then once they are cooked, they are done! They are soft when freshly baked, so don't touch them!!.
- Caution! They break easily, so move them gently. They're very soft..
Chinsuko are a traditional Okinawan shortbread cookie and are a very popular omiyage (souvenir gift) in Japan. This version has a unique savory twist to it, including flavors like camembert and cheddar cheese and Okinawan sea salt for a salty sweet flavor. Traditional Okinawan images, illustrations and vectors perfectly priced to fit your projects budget. In a double boiler, melt shortening, add and dissolve sugar and remove from heat. Stir in flour until dough is thick and fully mixed.